Vision, Mission and Objectives
Establishing an equalitarian, self reliant and cultured society that is free of exploitation.
To make people aware, organize and catalyze the process wherein they are self-dependant and can decide for themselves.
JUS aims for ensuring decent standard of living for poor and deprived masses of Chotanagpur in the fields of Education, Health, Economic, Culture and Environment with emphasis on
- Initiating action research on issues related to area and community.
- Providing capacity building training among people.
- Taking up field projects on experimental basis for new idea/concepts.
- Networking and advocacy on issues of community concern.
- Striving for gender sensitization and gender development.
- People’s participation
- People’s knowledge/experience
- Generating critical awareness among people
- People’s organization
- People’s institutions